We've all gone crazy lately...lately?

some random ramblings

Thursday, April 19, 2007

This has been one shitty week. The massacre at Virginia Tech is just senseless. What could possess a person to do something so horrific, so evil? It is obvious that Cho Seung-hui was very sick. The warning signs were all there. He was a loner, had suicidal depression, felt wronged by others, didn't show much if any emotion or empathy. His writings showed how sick he was. Who says such things even in a creative writing class? He had the whole thing planned out. He mailed the video and manifesto to NBC between the killings at West Amber Johnson Hall and Norris Hall. My heart goes out to the VT community, their loved ones and all those affected by this tragedy. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Ok, other than a lunatic going mental at a university, things have been ok for me. I had my "friend" last week so I was very moody. I skipped out on going to the sober dance on Saturday night. I think I was still a bit miffed at having to shell out $50 for a Costco card, although it will get some use from Dad. I find myself holding my feelings inside. I know that's not good. I find myself feeling resentful towards Sue for having a girlfriend. Her life seems to be getting better. She got a job and is obviously smitten by her new girlfriend. I think part of my problem is that she seems to find someone so easily and I tend to go for gay guys. Someone I don't have a snowball's chance in Hades with. (It's not just Elton - I already knew I don't have a chance with him gay or not.) I also have issues with Sue always being late. She is late to meetings, meeting up with friends and the like. She has been on time to work so far, which is good. We made it to the viewing for a friend from AA. She passed away last week due to complications from cancer and surgery. I know that I should focus on the good things about her rather than the bad. We all have character defects. no one is perfect. Human beings were never meant to be perfect. I'm not God and neither is she. Ok, I better get back to work. TTFN. Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home