We've all gone crazy lately...lately?

some random ramblings

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

It's been a while since I last posted. I'm doing alright. I celebrated 9 months sober on March 22. it's hard to believe I've come this far. I spoke at the glbt AA meeting on Saturday. Sue chaired the meeting and I got recruited to speak. The meeting went well. I really appreciated all the nice things others shared. They all said that I've changed in the last 9 months - more confident, happier, more laid back. It is hard for me to really see it in myself because I'm..well..me. I do feel different this time around. I don't have total confidence, but it is better than what it used to be.

A bunch of us helped another friend in the program move from a house to an apartment. The flat is on the 3rd floor, but the building has an elevator. The guy I'm crazy about was there as was his boyfriend. sigh I can't win. I liked just being near him. I sat next to him while we ate lunch. He must know that I at least like him because I blush when I'm around him. I swear he just touches me or gives me a hug or kiss and I melt. I look him in the eye and get weak at the knees. can they 302 me for being in love? Aww hell, I'll just 211 myself. Ok, I'm going to finish up here at work then get myself out of here. It is 81 and sunny outside. TTFN. Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home