We've all gone crazy lately...lately?

some random ramblings

Monday, January 01, 2007

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! I had a good new year's eve. Sue and I went to a sober dance. A lot of friends from the rooms were there. She gave another friend a ride so I drove myself. We stayed afterwards to help clean up. I didn't get home until after 2 am. I had fun. Earlier in the day, some of us watched the Eagles - Falcons game. The Eagles won 24-17 and are the Eastern Division Champs. They clinched a playoff berth and play the NY Giants this weekend in Philly. We had a holiday get together Friday night. It was nice. I had my camera and took some pictures. I showed Sue how to use it and she had fun playing around with it. I am glad 2006 is over with. Time for a fresh start. TTFN. Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home