We've all gone crazy lately...lately?

some random ramblings

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Today is National Coming out Day. It is a day for GLBTQ people to be true to who they are, to come out and proclaim, "This is who I am and I'm proud of it!" Today, I wear a rainbow heart lapel pin. I'm going to the GLBQT meeting tonight. Tomorrow will be 16 weeks sober. It's the most time I've had in a while. I still have a great deal of confusion and doubt. I fucking hate it. It's frustrating because I don't know what to do. I'm so afraid I don't have a firm enough grasp on the program and will end up relapsing. I don't say anything because I don't know how to describe it. I'm afraid people will just laugh and call me crazy. Maybe I am crazy. TTFN. Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home