We've all gone crazy lately...lately?

some random ramblings

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

It's a Tuesday morning and I'm at work. My coworker, Wendy, and I are listening to The Steve Harvey Show. The listeners can call in and sing. I swear some of them can't carry a tune in a wheelbarrel. I don't feel so bad now about my lack of musical talent. They have us cracking up. This is helping my depression. It's hard to be down when listening to the show.

I didn't get to a meeting last night, but I probably should have gone. My pics aren't as nice as I thought they would be. I will have to scan some and try to tweak them in Photoshop. The picture I took of the newly engaged couple came out. I will scan and e-mail it to the woman and snail mail the 'hard copy' to her. I hope Sue's pics come out. I didn't get to talk to her last night. I'll go to a meeting tonight. I need to clean my room as well. I have to ride with Mom tomorrow because Dad needs to use my car to take Nana to a doctor's appointment.

I wish I could have normal feelings and dreams. My dreams are like Dali meets David Lynch on acid. Well..maybe not that weird, but pretty fucked up to me. Part of me hates my feelings for Elton. I'm a lovesick idiot. It fucking sucks! It almost makes me want to say "Fuck it all" and drink again. However, I couldn't do that. I love and respect Elton too much to drink over him. Oh well. At least my lack of an appetite will help me lose weight. I better get some work done. TTFN. Peace.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:15 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    cool blog, amiga :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home