We've all gone crazy lately...lately?

some random ramblings

Thursday, October 12, 2006

I've spent too long in the belly of the beast
And now I shall be free

-- Sir Elton/Taupin '97

I'm sitting at work, bored. I don't want to be here. I guess I'm just tired. I was up too late on Pogo playing Penguin Blocks. It's a lot of fun. I got to bed after 1 am. I was tired so I don't know why I was up so late. Hell, I almost fell asleep while masturbating. I know - TMI.

Anyway, I've been feeling kinda out of it recently. I feel like I'm stuck in a rut, I guess. I begin my class next week, at least as far as I know. I am exactly 16 weeks sober today. I felt weird in regards to be sobriety. I still want to drink, but haven't got the balls to do it. Or maybe I'm smart enough to know better. I hope that's the case. The thought of disappointing people kills me. I wish I could just go off somewhere and drink, but I know that's not right. I still get pangs of denial and doubt. People always tell me that I will hear someone whose story is the same as mine, but that hasn't happened yet. Has anyone else had a short drinking career, didn't begin until their late 20's? Not that many or any people actually bother reading my blog. Oh well. TTFN. Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home