We've all gone crazy lately...lately?

some random ramblings

Friday, February 16, 2007

Ok. Winter fucking sucks! Let's have a fucking snow/ice storm during a week when I'm not feeling great to begin with. My period is due and I'm moody as fucking crazy. I just up and left the one forum I post on because I've had it with the nastiness of some of the people on there and tired of the bullshit going back and forth. I don't give a flying rat's ass what political faction you belong to, enough of the motherfucking flamewars and nastiness. Then again, because of my political views, spiritual beliefs, and sexuality I'm no better than those terrorists who hijacked the airplanes on 9/11.

regains composure

Anyway, I've had one of those weeks. I'm just not in a good mood. I'm sure I'll be fine. Either that or I'll end up drunk. TTFN. Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home