We've all gone crazy lately...lately?

some random ramblings

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Quite a bit has happened in the last couple weeks. I went to an AA anniversary dance and had a great time. The gal I like was there. We all had fun dancing. It did end a little early dur to people leaving to go to another dance in NJ, I think.

I took the day off on Wednesday April 2nd. I had the root canal on the infected tooth. I go back on the 23rd to get the permenant filling put in. Sue and I went to the noon meeting in Hilltown. Sue is charing it for the month of April. Then went went to Pizza Hut for lunch. I began choking on a piece of bread and sue did the Heimlich on me. I was able to cough up the piece I was choking on, and probably swallowed the rest of it. A few minutes later, I took my noon dose of my Penicillin. I took a pill that was bigger than the bread I choked on.

On Friday night, I went to a meeting. I noticed that my left palm was itching. I thought, "I wonder if that means I'll be getting any money." Things were the same on Saturday when we went to the meeting then to Longhorn Steakhouse for a bite to eat. I only had mashed potatoes because my tooth was still sore. Then the shit hit the fan on Sunday.

I woke up and my eyes were puffy and itchy. My left palm now was red and sore. My lip was swollen as well. I took a Lysine thinking I was getting a cold sore. My joints started to hurt and I figured I was coming down with the flu. As the day went on, I felt worse. My face was puffy, my body itched all over and a I had a fever. We realized that it was an allergic reaction, but didn't know to what. I called my doctor's emergency line and she told me to take 2 Benadryl. It was a good thing I did because I think my throat would have closed up if I hadn't. The next day I came to work, but left early to go to the doctor. They figured it was the Penicillin that caused the reaction. I was given a Medrol pack. (A week's worth of Prednisone that tapers you down each day.) Oh great, I'm PMSing and on steroids. The bitch is definitely back. Just ask the people in WoW. I go ballistic when some asshole ganks me. I'm trying to do as many daily quests as possible so I can make the money for my epic flying mount. I have about 3,000 gold now. When I get to 5k, I might purchase a couple hundred gold. I don't like doing it, but it will help defer some of the cost of the training and buying the mount. I'll get a swift wyvern, but work on Netherwing rep so I can get a Netherwing drake. The new patch added more daily quests, new area (Isle of Quel'danas) and 2 new instances. Also Shattered Sun to get rep for and some nice items. Oh, and I added a couple new links to my Photobucket album and my AIM profile. Ok, I'm at work. TTFN. Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home