We've all gone crazy lately...lately?

some random ramblings

Thursday, October 25, 2007

It's been a few weeks since I last posted. Thnigs are going alright. I recently celebrated 16 months sober. I'm feeling ok. My period is due next week. Oh, joy. I'll be going to the AA convention next weekend so I hope I get it early enough so it's done by then. I'm getting a new cell phone. I ordered it today and it should arrive tomorrow. I renewed my contract with Verizon Wireless. I've been needing a new phone. My battery doesn't last very long anymore.

I updated the links by adding a couple more. As you can see, I have my Yahoo! avatar on here. It changes as I change the avatar. Pretty neat. TTFN. Peace.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I live that phrase, it seems, these days. It's good to know someone else sees what I see.
    Thanks.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home