We've all gone crazy lately...lately?

some random ramblings

Friday, January 04, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Time once again for those pesky new year's resolutions. Not that all of them will be done, save for a few crucial ones. I definately resolve to stay sober - this month will be 19 months. WOW! I need to lose weight, eat healthier, exercise more. I need to do more than playing games on my Wii. I did bowl a 249 on Christmas day when I was showing it to my brother and his fiancee. They hadn't seen it since I won it back in November through a raffle at work. Of course, I resolve to meet Elton John. *sigh* Like that will ever happen. I could resolve to gank more nubs in WoW. I should get both my druids up to lvl 70. My night elf droo is lvl 34 and my moo droo is lvl 15. I have a lot of work to do to get them lvled up.

My life is going ok other than that. My mom had her gallbladder out at the end of November. It went well. We had all the windows replaced, except for the sunroom and living room. They're going to be finishing up today. It will be nice to get my room back to normal after the wall around the windows gets spackeled. (sp?) There is some sad news: we found out our dog, Bojangles, has cancer. It's a malignant melanoma so there isn't anything we can do. We have decided to spoil him rotten during the time we have left with him. It is a fast moving cancer, as it wasn't there 3 months ago when he had the bladder stone removed. We'll have him euthanized if we think he is in pain or suffering. It's hard, but we don't want him to suffer. I best get back to work. TTFN. Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home