We've all gone crazy lately...lately?

some random ramblings

Friday, March 28, 2008

Yesterday was a bad day. We had our dog, Bojangles, put to sleep. The cancer was spreading rapidly and he was suffering. It's hard when a pet dies, They become a part of the family. We know it was for the best, but that doesn't make it hurt less. He can now playing with Sparky and Max again. We'll see them again after we pass on.

I went to the dentist after work because I had a bad toothache. The tooth has an old silver filling in it. It started hurting a few days ago and kept getting worse. So I made an appointment for Thursday evening. I had a feeling it was infected. And I was right. They took an x-ray and said there's a big absess beneath it. I got a script for Penicillin and scheduled the root canal for Wednesday morning. They offered Tylenol with Codeine, but I told them I want to try Advil PM or Tylenol PM first. If that doesn't work, then I'll opt for the stronger pain meds. I think once the anti-biotics start working, I'll feel better. The infection was making me tired, although the stress of losing Bo and a lack of sleep also contributed to the fatigue.

Easter was nice. I spent it with friends. This included the gal I like. She only has 6 months sober and I won't 13th step her. That could take us both out. We saw the movie I Am Legend with Will Smith. It's a good movie. One friend is a little squimish so she was warned when any gross parts were about to come on. Especially some of the scenes with the dark seekers. We also watched the season finale of The L Word. It was really good. And hot! Ok, I need to cool off now. I have a meeting at noontime. And, yes, I have 21 months sober. TTFN. Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home