We've all gone crazy lately...lately?

some random ramblings

Sunday, April 24, 2005

Jesus Christ! It's been so fucking long since I last posted. Ok, an update is in order. I'm still sober - just passed the 6 month mark. I'm still taking classes via University of Phoenix. Right now, I'm taking Critical Thinking. I got a C- in my last class. I'm not very happy with myself over that, but at least I passed. Work is..well work. SSDD - Same Shit, Different Day. I'm on the same meds, except my psychiatrist added Campral. It helps with cravings, which I tend to get when I'm stressed. I have been feeling better recently. The weather has been gorgeous. The only bad part is my allergies are acting up big time. The weekend of May 13, my parents and I are going down to Assategue. We leave early Friday morning and come home on Monday. This will be our first trip with the new trailer and truck. Well, my first trip. My parents are going to take it up for a test run. Probably up to the Poconos - Hickory Run. Right now, I can't log into Beliefnet. It seems their servers are down for about half of us. There are those who can log in. I hope the problem gets fixed soon. I swear my mom and I will go through computer withdrawal while on vacation. Ok, I'm going to head off to bed. TTFN. Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home