We've all gone crazy lately...lately?

some random ramblings

Monday, December 20, 2004

Ok, it is too early for it to be this cold. It is fucking freezing outside! The temp is 12 F and the wind chill is about 5 F. Other than freezing my tatas off, I'm feeling alright. I got most of my shopping done this past weekend. The stores were mobbed! I want to pick up one or two more things.

I had a nice birthday. I know I didn't really show it, but it was nice. I had my period - what can I say? At work, they got a cake for me. I also celebrated 2 months sober. Yay! And, on top of it all, I got a raise. My hourly pay went up 68 cents. It kicks in this next pay - on Christmas Eve of all days - and is retro-active back to November 1st. WOOHOO! Ok, I'll write more later. TTFN. Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home