We've all gone crazy lately...lately?

some random ramblings

Thursday, November 11, 2004

OK, next time I get an infection and it isn't that bad - leave it alone. I was put on Bactrim at the hospital because I had contracted a small urinary tract infection. It was due to having a cathetor (sp?) in during the first night there. I finished taking it this past Sunday and on Tuesday, had a rash all over my body. And yes - it itched like hell! I made an emergency appointment with my doctor for that evening. Mom picked me up a little early so I could go get my new Elton CD "Peachtree Road" - it's awesome! Anyway, I saw my doctor and she immediately knew what it was from. (the rash, not the CD. I bought that at Circuit City) She gave me sameples of Zyrtec, which is an anti-histamine. And a six day script for Prednisone. Yes, the same steroid that is given to asthmatics and people with MS. (Kelly takes it, when needed) BTW - if you ever have to take the stuff? Take it with food - it tastes fucking horrible! The pills stop the itching though. Now, if I could only take a pill to get rid of all the assholes in the world. Of course, the people on DL.com who think they are so fucking cool so they ignore me. It's not so much being ignored, it's just that attitude that goes with it. I said my apologies for the shit I did while drunk, but there's nothing I can do now. I'm not going to race up to Step 5 and immediately make ammends with them. And, don't get me started with some assholes on Pianoworld. (Specifically the 'Coffee Room' - I love pianos, not politics. Gods only know why I go to the CR so fucking much.) Oh well, that will have to wait. It's 12:30am and I gotta go to bed. Good Night. TTFN. Peace.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:24 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    This is TomK and hay girlfriend, I love you--and so do a lot of other people.

    You are great as is your photography and so hang around the CR more often. Don't make people have to go and FIND YOU! More of your insights would be helpful at times. You just have a very realistic and earthy perspective on things--very much appreciated. As a conservative and a Catholic I disagree with your politics, but you do give me pause to think--not a bad thing and you do write interesting posts--(unlike 99% of most Liberals.)

    You are very sweet and much appreciated.

    Tom

    (And, don't forget the deal we have if you ever "wake up straight." :D)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home