We've all gone crazy lately...lately?

some random ramblings

Sunday, December 05, 2004

Gosh - it has been a while since I last posted. I'm doing well. I'm still sober - 7 weeks. I'm all caught up at work so that makes me feel better. I don't feel so rushed. Needless to say, my boss is very pleased. I went back to work on November 8th and was almost 3 weeks behind. I worked my ass off and by Thanksgiving, I was caught up. I still want to get a new job. I may be caught up, but that doesn't mean I'm happy with my job. I am not holding my breath on getting a raise because I'd be dead. I need to work on Bullshitting 101..I mean my resume.

I still have to start my Christmas shopping. Ugh. It's not the shopping that I don't like, it's the crowds and traffic. I don't know what anybody wants. We get paid this coming up week, on the 10th. Thank God because after I pay for my eBay auction and last Thursday's check is deposited, I'll be cutting it close. I'm hoping my psychiatrist and therapy on Wednesday and Thursday, respectively, checks don't clear until Friday or later. I need more money. Those fucking pinheads at work sure as hell won't give us holiday bonuses. Hell, I'm even contemplating getting a night job, part time, at the mall. Considering I don't like retail, I'm willing to make an exception. Too bad that if I would get a job at Best Buy, that they wouldn't give me a free plasma screen tv..hehe. Ok, I gotta get some more stuff done, then watch the Eagles spank Green Bay. TTFN. Peace.

E-A-G-L-E-S!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home