We've all gone crazy lately...lately?

some random ramblings

Tuesday, March 16, 2004

I'm still alive. I'm not sure what is going on anymore though. Oh, sorry for any typos -- it's almost 1 am and I'm tired and drunk. My job still sucks. Dare got sacked on Friday. I don't know what happened because I was out sick that day -- fucking sinuses! I'm going to call her and see how she's doing. It looks like I'll be moving back in with my parents for a while. Oh joy. I feel like an even bigger failure. I blame myself, not my parents. I feel like I let everyone down. It seems like my meds don't work anymore -- of course, drinking doesn't help. One minutes I'm happy, next minute I feel like shit. Maybe I should be tested for bipolar disorder. Gods only know it'd explain a lot. I see my psychiatrist on the first of April. I just hope I can hold out until then before I have a nervous breakdown. To top it all off, I'm still crazy about David. Gods -- life sucks, then you die. Peace out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home