We've all gone crazy lately...lately?

some random ramblings

Tuesday, February 10, 2004

Oh gosh - it's been a while since I last wrote. I've been stressed out lately. Work fucking sucks! I'm frustrated by all the bullshit I see day in and day out. I'm tired of fixing other people's mistakes, which makes my job even harder. I, then, get bitched at because I'm late in entering stuff. Well, guess what - I had to hold up entering services for a month so new billing codes could be entered into our database. So, now that I'm allowed to enter services again, I was told to have the whole month of January entered in 3 days! On Tuesday, I'll enter stuff for 1/31 then I'll be done with January - except for a few things I'm waiting on to be corrected or told what to do with them. (Long story about vouchers with different doctors' names on them than who actually saw the client - I think that might be considered fraud.) I'll be in Canada if anyone needs me - at least I can legally marry up there..of course, having a partner would help. Anyway, I've been looking on Monster.com for a new job and saw a few I might be interested in. I'm going to work on Bullshitting 101..I mean my resume and send it out. The stress is affecting my emotions big time. I hold everything in until I just explode. I act out in different ways - anger, jealousy, ranting and cursing, basically act like a total cunt. Needless to say, I gotta find an outlet for my emotions and soon. I don't need the pressure or ulcer that stress causes. Plus, my friends and family would like to see me vent in more constructive ways. My finances are slowly getting back on track, with help from my parents - Gods bless them. Well, it's almost 1 am here so I better scoot off to bed. Lata gatas. Jai Guru Dev. Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home